eBreviary, Display Prayers, iPad/iPhone
Prayers for today, Safari web browser
- Touch the link to today's prayers, touch the current date, and touch the PDF icon.
- Error 401 - Touch the circular web page refresh icon to bring up the log in screen.
Weekly PDF prayer portfolio, Safari web browser
- The Adobe Acrobat app must be installed on iPhones and iPads to open PDF portfolios, because the default PDF reader cannot open PDF portfolios.
- iOS 11 - To invoke the Adobe Acrobat app, touch the Share Icon (box with up arrow) and choose Copy to Adobe Acrobat.
- iOS 9 - To invoke the Adobe Acrobat app, touch the Coversheet, touch Open in... that appears at the upper left, choose Copy to Adobe Acrobat.
Weekly emails, PDF prayer portfolio
- eBreviary will send weekly emails with a web link to the Adobe Document Cloud.
- Touch the web link to invoke the Safari web browser, and use Safari to open the weekly PDF prayer portfolio as explained above.
Shared Google Drive folder, PDF prayer portfolios
- Adobe Acrobat can open eBreviary's Google Drive shared folder with three weeks of prayers. There is no need to visit ebreviary.com with Safari.
- Install the Google Drive app and sign in with your Google Drive email address.
- Share the eBreviary folder (send request to email@example.com).
- Open Adobe Acrobat > My Documents > More Locations > Drive (Google Drive) > eBreviary folder.