Tagalog language prayers at eBreviary
eBreviary is working to create Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer in the Tagalog language of the Philippines.
The texts are from the Panalangin ng mga Kirstiyano sa Maghapon breviary.
Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer are available, excluding days with memorials, feasts and solemnities.
- Print booklets are convenient for prayer groups and require the Acrobat Reader DC's booklet printing feature.
- Monthly PDF portfolios are convenient for mobile devices and require Adobe Acrobat for iOS or Android.
- Information about eBreviary
Typos and proofing
- Please look for typos in the prayer text, dates, titles, headings and rubrics and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org pointing out the error.
Financial support needed
- Please support eBreviary in its Tagalog prayer offering (eBreviary is NOT a charity or non-profit). eBreviary is providing the editorial and website services for the Tagalog prayers, and it is expensive to create two prayers for every day.
- Subscribe to eBreviary's English language prayers (subscription forms).
- Mail a check to eBreviary (PDF contribution form).
- Make an online contribution (under construction).
English / Tagalog